BrainBoom: What has keys but no locks, Space but no room, You can enter but you can’t exit. Riddle Answer
What has keys but no locks, Space but no room, You can enter but you can’t exit. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What has keys but no locks, Space but no room, You can enter but you can’t exit.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What side of a cat has the most fur? [Riddle Answers]
- Large as a mountain, small as a pea,Endlessly swimming in a waterless sea. [Riddle Answers]
- Defends your noggin from the hard pavement. [Riddle Answers]
- What can fill an entire room without taking up any space? [Riddle Answers]
- If you’re on a diet, smelling a fresh pan of brownies could be described as this. [Riddle Answers]
- You’re currently trying to solve one [Riddle Answers]
- What has three feet but no arms or legs? [Riddle Answers]
- By Moon or by Sun, I shall be found. Yet I am undone, if there’s no light around [Riddle Answers]
- If you eat me, my sender will eat you. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am always with my partner, and I make noise that you never see me create. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.