BrainBoom: The strangest creature you’ll ever find has two eyes in front and many more behind. What is it? Riddle Answer
The strangest creature you’ll ever find has two eyes in front and many more behind. What is it? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
The strangest creature you’ll ever find has two eyes in front and many more behind. What is it?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- A king in red with a sole command. If you obey, it will cause you to break. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- This baked dish consists of an opentopped pastry case with a savory or sweet filling. [Riddle Answers]
- They cut doors in half and wear wooden shoes. [Riddle Answers]
- Women don’t have and don’t want it. Men get it but sometimes they try to get rid of it. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- You can hold it without using your hands or your arms. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- They are two brothers. However much they run, they do not reach each other. [Riddle Answers]
- Every team needs one of these before hitting the field. Get pumped! [Riddle Answers]
- I tap and I spin, I wiggle and I twist, and my movements are dictated by external sounds. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I can fill a house or fill your mouth but you can never catch me in your hands. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- If you can purchase 8 eggs for 26 cents, how many can you buy for a cent and a quarter? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.