BrainBoom: What has a tongue but cannot talk, gets around a lot but cannot walk? Riddle Answer
What has a tongue but cannot talk, gets around a lot but cannot walk? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What has a tongue but cannot talk, gets around a lot but cannot walk?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What can be seen but never found that only hides in the unwound? [Riddle Answers]
- It is something you make after you’ve weighed your options. [Riddle Answers]
- I am a time for gathering crops. Remove the first three letters I become an object you can wear. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I have no feet, no hands, no wings, but I climb to the sky. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- If you drop me I’m sure to crack but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- A celebrity under the sea. [Riddle Answers]
- I’m a vegetable that is a long, green stalk. I’m usually eaten at thanksgiving with cheese or peanut butter. [Riddle Answers]
- You move your arm, I do it back. You move your leg, I do it back. You close your eyes, but I can’t do it. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I can be cracked. I can be made. I can be told. I can be played. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What table can you eat? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.