BrainBoom: There are 30 cows and 28 chickens. How many didn’t? Riddle Answer
There are 30 cows and 28 chickens. How many didn’t? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
There are 30 cows and 28 chickens. How many didn’t?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Disgusting creatures that would survive a nuclear strike. [Riddle Answers]
- I am the fountain from which no one can drink. For many I am considered a necessary link. Like gold to all I am sought for, but my continued death brings wealth for all to want more. [Riddle Answers]
- I live above a star who never burns. I have 11 neighbors but they never turn. My initial are p, q, r, and sometimes s. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What do you call a rabbit with fleas? [Riddle Answers]
- What is the best cure for dandruff? [Riddle Answers]
- What fastens two people yet touches one? [Riddle Answers]
- I’m under your face, I’m outside your mind; A biological case, Pressure brings pain sometimes. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am that only thing place today before yesterday. (one word) What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- It’s where the wind comes sweeping down the plain. Not to mention the waving wheat. [Riddle Answers]
- What’s the difference between a well dressed man on a bicycle and a poorly dressed man on a unicycle? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.