BrainBoom: The eight of us go forth, not back. To protect our king from a foe’s attack. What are we? Riddle Answer
The eight of us go forth, not back. To protect our king from a foe’s attack. What are we? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
The eight of us go forth, not back. To protect our king from a foe’s attack. What are we?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- A sport with love and service played by singles and pairs. [Riddle Answers]
- The ones in the sea are prickly, but the ones on the street might pickpocket you. [Riddle Answers]
- Where do polar bears go to vote? [Riddle Answers]
- I am the outstretched fingers that seize and hold the wind. Wisdom flows from me in other hands. Upon me are sweet dreams, my merest touch brings laughter [Riddle Answers]
- You can swallow me, but I can also swallow you. [Riddle Answers]
- I have arms but cannot carry a thing. But wave at me and I wave back at you. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- You can spin, wheel and twist, but this thing can turn without moving. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- I see you but you cannot see me, for you don’t know me because I am never with you. Yet everything that affects you affects me too. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Left to right I’m quite bright. Right to left I might bite. [Riddle Answers]
- This is a dish containing beans, sometimes baked but,despite the name, usually stewed, in a sauce. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.