BrainBoom: What can be driven although it doesn’t have wheels, sliced but stays whole? Riddle Answer
What can be driven although it doesn’t have wheels, sliced but stays whole? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What can be driven although it doesn’t have wheels, sliced but stays whole?:
A GOLF BALL
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I have four legs, a back, but no head. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I make noise yet you don’t see me make it. I alarm for good yet sometimes for worse. I have a companion. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am a man but I swing from place to place and walk upside down just like a critter. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- It floats over the land, It cuts the tallest mountain, Its voice is like a fountain, Its body like a snake, Will flow into a lake. [Riddle Answers]
- It is a big and bulky mammal, And has a trunk just like a tree. Will store water in its nose, Which is long and like a hose. [Riddle Answers]
- A republican whose name is synonymous with “glove.” [Riddle Answers]
- I drive men mad for the love of me. Easily beaten, never free. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Gets rid of bad ones, short and tall. Tightens when used, one size fits all. [Riddle Answers]
- I am one of many, You forget I’m here, but I’m just below. Without me, you’d surely topple, Go ahead, what am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I roam through the lands hoping to rescue my love. I search high and low, and will stomp on you if you get in my way! What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.