BrainBoom: Kids, elders and a monster love me, I’m mostly round and brown if you ask me. What am I? Riddle Answer
Kids, elders and a monster love me, I’m mostly round and brown if you ask me. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Kids, elders and a monster love me, I’m mostly round and brown if you ask me. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Hands she has but does not hold, teeth she has but does not bite, feet she has but they are cold, eyes she has but without sight. Who is she? [Riddle Answers]
- What can hold all days, weeks, and months but still fit on a table? [Riddle Answers]
- If you drop me I’m sure to crack. But give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. [Riddle Answers]
- I am a portal to another world which you cannot enter. Only you can see me but I can’t see you. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- You are participating in the swimming finals at the Olympics. In the final few seconds of the race you narrowly pass the swimmer who was in third place. What place did you get? [Riddle Answers]
- This dish is defined as small pasta envelopes containing ground meat, cheese, or vegetables. [Riddle Answers]
- If a man carries my burden, they will get crushed to death. Though not rich, I leave silver in my track. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What has feet and legs, and nothing else? [Riddle Answers]
- Known for their natural tuxedos and marching. [Riddle Answers]
- It is probably the most laidback member of the animal kingdom. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.