BrainBoom: We are five little objects of an everyday sort, You will find us all in a tennis court. Riddle Answer
We are five little objects of an everyday sort, You will find us all in a tennis court. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
We are five little objects of an everyday sort, You will find us all in a tennis court.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Jeff is younger than Rodney but older than Debbie. Larry is older than Erica who is older than Jeff. Rodney is older than Larry. Who is the middle child? [Riddle Answers]
- A colourful bird that talks [Riddle Answers]
- I have one eye, See near and far, I hold the moments you treasure, And the things that make you weep. [Riddle Answers]
- Two is one, four is two, and six is three. Don’t you see? What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Men walk over me but boats go under me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What makes a loud noise when changing its jacket, becomes larger but weighs less? [Riddle Answers]
- What hard rock group has four dudes but neither of them plays a guitar? [Riddle Answers]
- What gives life and love, and is there till they die? What can hide you and find you, heal you and feed you but should never give up on you? [Riddle Answers]
- They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they? [Riddle Answers]
- All about the house, with his lady he dances,yet he always works, and never romances. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.