BrainBoom: Imagine you’re in a room that is filling with water. There are no windows or doors. How do you get out? Riddle Answer
Imagine you’re in a room that is filling with water. There are no windows or doors. How do you get out? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Imagine you’re in a room that is filling with water. There are no windows or doors. How do you get out?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Mountains will crumble and temples will fall,and no man can survive its endless call.What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- What is weightless but it needs two person to hold it? [Riddle Answers]
- You need thousands of me to create a digital image. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- White, dark, round, square, big or small, I am seen on Valentine’s Day, and loved by all. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Many have heard it, but nobody has ever seen it. It will not speak until spoken to. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- Although I’m far from the point, I’m not a mistake. I fix yours. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What do you get when you cross a chicken and a pig? [Riddle Answers]
- What has many keys, but can’t even open a single door? [Riddle Answers]
- I am In the past, never in the future. I don’t exist, but have existed. I saw what you saw, and this is what I will ever see. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I scribble forms of the finest letter, And repel elements of the harshest weather. I am an arrow-aimer and a dust-breaker. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.