BrainBoom: What peels like an onion but still remains whole? Riddle Answer
What peels like an onion but still remains whole? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What peels like an onion but still remains whole?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I am found in the day, but more often at night. Whenever you fall, I may be deep or light. [Riddle Answers]
- They can float and tickle, but their sound is rarely heard unless you’re a pillow or bird. What are they? [Riddle Answers]
- I help you carry your books. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Alcohol makes me thrive and multiply, yet water will kill me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What is often on the ground getting stepped on by others, but you don’t have to wash it because it never get dirty, in fact you couldn’t wash it even if you tried? [Riddle Answers]
- How do we know the ocean is friendly? [Riddle Answers]
- This baked dish consists of an opentopped pastry case with a savory or sweet filling. [Riddle Answers]
- You walk into a room with a match, a kerosene lamp and a fireplace. Which do you light first? [Riddle Answers]
- I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Half of the population uses me, and you lose me all the time. I’m small and yellow, black, brown or silver. You use me to hold things up. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.