BrainBoom: I’m a flat circular spongy roll made from yeast dough and eaten toasted and buttered. Riddle Answer
I’m a flat circular spongy roll made from yeast dough and eaten toasted and buttered. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I’m a flat circular spongy roll made from yeast dough and eaten toasted and buttered.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What do you get if you cross a pig with a karate fighter? [Riddle Answers]
- I have two hands but cannot clap. [Riddle Answers]
- I’m a green veggie that looks like a tiny tree. [Riddle Answers]
- I am something many people don’t enjoy having as a friend, including you.But I am called upon anything someone is injured. [Riddle Answers]
- You can do this with your friends. You can do this with your nose. But don’t do it with your friend’s nose! [Riddle Answers]
- Large as a mountain, small as a pea,Endlessly swimming in a waterless sea. [Riddle Answers]
- Tomorrow’s yesterday. Yesterday’s tomorrow. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- Kids love this bouncy, sugary, treat. It’s like colorful rubber that you can eat. [Riddle Answers]
- Children keep their assets in this. [Riddle Answers]
- I have a hundred legs, but cannot stand. I have a long neck, but no head. I cannot see, and I help keep your house neat and tidy. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.