BrainBoom: If you are to keep it, you must first give it to me. What is it? Riddle Answer
If you are to keep it, you must first give it to me. What is it? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
If you are to keep it, you must first give it to me. What is it?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- You bury me when I’m alive and dig me up when I’m dead. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What is bigger than God, more evil than the Devil, poor people have this, rich people needs this, and if you eat this, you’ll die! What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I go up and I go down, towards the sky and the ground. I’m present and past tense too, Let’s go for a ride, me and you. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Just head and foot yet never tires of dancing. [Riddle Answers]
- Possibly the only plumber ever to rescue a princess. [Riddle Answers]
- What is never eaten before lunch? [Riddle Answers]
- Despite having long teeth, every bit of food it grabs gets taken from it. [Riddle Answers]
- I can’t go right, I can’t go left. I’m forever stuck going only up and down. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Who lives in a house with one bedroom, 50 hallways, and ghosts lurking everywhere? [Riddle Answers]
- I turn around once. What is out will not get in. I turn around again. What is in will not get out. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.