BrainBoom: Could be described as the cranium’s version of snow. Riddle Answer
Could be described as the cranium’s version of snow. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Could be described as the cranium’s version of snow.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I have many faces, expressions and emotions and am only one tap away. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am made by nature, soft as silk; A puffy cloud, white as milk; Snow tops this tropical crop; The dirtiest part of a mop. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I encourage people to run home and steal. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Who lives in a house with one bedroom, 50 hallways, and ghosts lurking everywhere? [Riddle Answers]
- If a man carries my burden, they will get crushed to death. Though not rich, I leave silver in my track. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What kinds of men are always above board? [Riddle Answers]
- What can stand in place of a country but still fold away in a drawer? [Riddle Answers]
- My tines be long, my tines be short. My tines end ere, my first report. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- It will not die when hung, and will dry when wrung. [Riddle Answers]
- What goes through towns and over hills but never moves? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.