BrainBoom: When you are a child you are forced to take them. When you are an adult you want to take them. Riddle Answer
When you are a child you are forced to take them. When you are an adult you want to take them. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
When you are a child you are forced to take them. When you are an adult you want to take them.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I can laugh, I can cry, I can be the flying hero in the sky, I can be the devil, I can be be a saint, I can do just about anything what you want me to be and I still get paid. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I look at you, you look at me, I raise my right, you raise your left. What is this object? [Riddle Answers]
- What can you put in a barrel, that will make the barrel lighter? [Riddle Answers]
- What do you call a 100-year-old ant? [Riddle Answers]
- You’re currently trying to solve one [Riddle Answers]
- I wiggle and cannot see, sometimes underground and sometimes on a tree. I really don’t want to be on a hook, and I become a person when combined with book. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What type of shoes do spies wear? [Riddle Answers]
- Whipping one of these out in the wrong setting is said to be terrible luck. [Riddle Answers]
- I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- here are several books on a bookshelf. If one book is the 4th from the left and 6th from the right, how many books are on the shelf? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.