BrainBoom: I have an eye but cannot see, You’ll head inside when you see me. Riddle Answer
I have an eye but cannot see, You’ll head inside when you see me. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I have an eye but cannot see, You’ll head inside when you see me.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- You have 14 brown socks, 14 blue socks and 14 black socks in your sock drawer. How many socks must you remove (without looking to be sure) to have a matched pair? [Riddle Answers]
- I come with a train, and go with a train, and the train doesn’t need me, but can’t go without me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- One more than a duet. [Riddle Answers]
- What lies in bed, and stands in bed? First white then red. The plumper it gets the better the old women like it? [Riddle Answers]
- I cannot speak but I have great knowledge, I’m not a tree but I have leaves. I have hinges but I am neither a door nor a window. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- If you happen to wake up at dawn, you’ll probably find this covering the lawn. [Riddle Answers]
- What contains zero calories, but if you consume it, you will probably gain weight? [Riddle Answers]
- You can find me inside your body but not below the waist or in your tummy. I am located in the upper part and I am a symbol of love. [Riddle Answers]
- Precious stones in a pack of cards. [Riddle Answers]
- Tick, Tock, the clicks of a clock, moments pass as it never stops. One moment one, one moment ten, moments rush until I initiate the end. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.