BrainBoom: How do you spell COW in thirteen letters? Riddle Answer
How do you spell COW in thirteen letters? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
How do you spell COW in thirteen letters?:
SEE O DOUBLE YOU
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Useful tools for who in darkness dwell. Within you, corrupting like a deadly spell. [Riddle Answers]
- Though liquid in nature, don’t push me too far, for then I will break, and the damage may scar. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What can an elephant and a shrimp both be? [Riddle Answers]
- What is it that when you take away the whole, you still have some left? [Riddle Answers]
- Without a bridle, or a saddle, across a thing I ride a-straddle. And those I ride, by help of me, though almost blind, are made to see. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What falls but never breaks? [Riddle Answers]
- An utensil used for bread. Also a paper cutter. Used by a thug to take a life, Or wielded by the tamest wife, When used to spread the butter. [Riddle Answers]
- I can burn your mouth and sting your eye, but I am consumed everyday. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Take off my skin and I won’t cry, but you will, What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I have a tongue, but cannot speak. I have a bed but cannot sleep. I have four legs but cannot walk. Yet I move as you do. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.