BrainBoom: I am a term used to confirm. But take away my front, my face, I become known as human avarice. Riddle Answer
I am a term used to confirm. But take away my front, my face, I become known as human avarice. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I am a term used to confirm. But take away my front, my face, I become known as human avarice.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What two animals do you take to bed with you? [Riddle Answers]
- What book do teenagers and millennials love the most and voluntarily spend hours looking through? [Riddle Answers]
- Every night I’m told what to do and each morning I do what I’m told, but I still do not escape your scold. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- My might alone cannot be weighed My voice is where they gave my fame Cloaked in gray, I cannot be tamed Do not fret, for I do not stay What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- A flash of light on a grey day. If you’re made of metal, you best stay away. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Blue lives in the blue house, Mr. Pink lives in the pink house, and Mr. Brown lives in the brown house. Who lives in the white house? [Riddle Answers]
- When your undies attack you. [Riddle Answers]
- What is round, has a twin, and sees more than most? [Riddle Answers]
- It can be said: To be gold is to be good; To be stone is to be nothing; To be glass is to be fragile; To be cold is to be cruel; Unmetaphored, what am I? [Riddle Answers]
- When I am sad, I change colour from white to grey. My tears fall to the ground and my cries are low and rumbling. In my anger I send great flashes of light above. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.