Hidden Secrets free puzzle 24 Detailed Solution Android Game
Hidden Secret Puzzle/Enigma 24, full puzzle breakdown, hints, and solution to this puzzle game. Here I have solved this level carefully with all hints and screenshots. Scroll to find answer. Game is available for Android devices.
This puzzle game is really Hard!! This is a progressively hard Android puzzle game which requires progressive skills that need to learn along the way. In this game, you have some puzzle on screen and decoding it you have to type correct answer. This game is like Do Not Believe His Lies, If you are fan of secret message decoding and puzzles stuff, You must try this Puzzle game. You can take hints If you want but that will cost you money. You can buy full game if you want to support the developer.
Download From Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hiddensecrets.free&hl=en
Click here for All other Puzzles: https://www.puzzlegamemaster.com/hidden-secrets-free-all-answers-hints/
Hidden Secrets puzzle 24:
Puzzle: vjku uvtcpig → (1,2)
AB AB BB BA AB BB AA AA
AA AB AB BA AA AB BB AA
Hint: Using Caesar shift You can easily decode vjku uvtcpig, Try it!! The line above the picture is a simple Caesar shift and means “this strange”
- Then we left with one more word that is we get using QR code or AB sequence.
- This is partial QR Code with Position dots are missing and also one bottom last line is missing (Thanks To Faye, He helped me to solve this puzzle)
- You need to add the boxes of course, align them nicely, and then at the bottom missing row put the longest streak of black pixels found in the 13 pixels rows, then the longest streak of white pixels, then black pixels again so that makes 1111100000011.
- This is what Faye told: “What might the missing line be? I can’t possibly try all 13 long binary combinations, and I doubt it can be all white or all black.” And then I thought about starting by the simplest, to me, with the longest streak of 1 and 0 that can be found in the above 7 lines (since the rest of the lines are either 21 or 5 pixels long) and it worked!”
- This is the Result Faye got-
- You can read It using any online Barcode reader. You will get Paradox
- Now You have the Answer (Code).
- But what is with that AB sequence? Well, that can be Bacon’s Cipher.