BrainBoom: You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung. What is it? Riddle Answer
You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung. What is it? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung. What is it?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- This crisp stick-shaped roll is often enjoyed with soup or marinara sauce. [Riddle Answers]
- What is born on the ground but floats to the sky, to be returned back again from the clouds up high? [Riddle Answers]
- I fly through the air on small feathered wings, seeking out life and destroying all things. [Riddle Answers]
- What element is derived from a Norse god? [Riddle Answers]
- I am a born warrior, a princess and I have a rope that can destroy lies. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce and cheese in a sesame seed bun. [Riddle Answers]
- I am seen in the water. If seen in the sky, I am in the rainbow, a jay’s feather, and lapis lazuli. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- More lives than any other is what they have and you see them in many a house. Adorable, cute and furry, sometimes active, sometimes lazy. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- What goes up and down without moving? [Riddle Answers]
- What gets broken without being hold? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.