BrainBoom: You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung. What is it? Riddle Answer
You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung. What is it? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung. What is it?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- When I type I tap these on the keys. [Riddle Answers]
- A setting that proved to be deadly for Abraham Lincoln. [Riddle Answers]
- What is the sun’s favorite day of the week? [Riddle Answers]
- A flash of light on a grey day. If you’re made of metal, you best stay away. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What should you do when you see a green man? [Riddle Answers]
- It is a place of play on a sunny day. Winter will come and take all the fun, but we’ll be back in May. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- When the day after tomorrow is yesterday, today will be as far from Wednesday as today was from Wednesday when the day before yesterday was tomorrow. What is the day after this day? [Riddle Answers]
- My first master has four legs, my second master has two. My first I serve in life, my second I serve in death. Tough I am, yet soft beside. Against ladies cheeks I often reside. [Riddle Answers]
- I am owned by every man, through my length differs. Their wives use me after getting married. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What is a foot long and slippery? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.