BrainBoom: Under pressure is the only way I work, and by myself is the only way I’m hurt. What am I? Riddle Answer
Under pressure is the only way I work, and by myself is the only way I’m hurt. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Under pressure is the only way I work, and by myself is the only way I’m hurt. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Sometimes called chips and served with fish. [Riddle Answers]
- I have a butt, but I’m not alive. I bring smoke, but am not fire. I destroy, I kill, though I am not used in a war. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Physicists have built devices to move me very fast. My last seven letters can be commonly found in newspapers, magazines, and journals. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What hole do you mend with holes? [Riddle Answers]
- I grow for a surface, even if you cut me. I continue to grow even after death. [Riddle Answers]
- Both a currency and an antlered male. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- A young man wants to have it, but when he has it he no longer wants it. Blade in hand he attacks it And does his best to remove it. Yet he knows that it is all in vain. [Riddle Answers]
- I live above a star who never burns. I have 11 neighbors but they never turn. My initial are p, q, r, and sometimes s. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- This on this. That on that. Growing tall, But never fat. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I direct you from outer space. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.