BrainBoom: You have three stoves: A gas stove, a wood stove, and a coal stove, but only one match. Which should you light first? Riddle Answer
You have three stoves: A gas stove, a wood stove, and a coal stove, but only one match. Which should you light first? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
You have three stoves: A gas stove, a wood stove, and a coal stove, but only one match. Which should you light first?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Hink Pink Clue:nFrog signal [Riddle Answers]
- You can build or destroy. Let creativity soar but be careful at night. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Split me in half, and you get me and another me. What word am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What runs around a house but does not move? [Riddle Answers]
- I’m a soft frozen food made with sweetened and flavored milk fat. I’m usually put in a waffle cone. [Riddle Answers]
- I am like thunder in your cranium. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- War fought with pieces on a board. [Riddle Answers]
- What did the 3 little pigs do as they were running away from the big bad wolf who tried to destroy their houses? [Riddle Answers]
- Take away my first letter and I remain the same. Take away my last letter and I remain unchanged. Remove all my letters and I’m still me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What has black spots and a white face, is fat not thin, and helps you to win, but tumbles all over the place? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.