BrainBoom: You can only have it once you have given it. Riddle Answer
You can only have it once you have given it. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
You can only have it once you have given it.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Famous for cheese, wine and saying “ooo la la”. [Riddle Answers]
- The more holes you cover the lower it goes. [Riddle Answers]
- My first master has four legs, my second master has two. My first I serve in life, my second I serve in death. Tough I am, yet soft beside. Against ladies cheeks I often reside. [Riddle Answers]
- You may have to assure your date’s dad that you have these kind of intentions. [Riddle Answers]
- Where humans breathe liquid. [Riddle Answers]
- I go to and from India and Burma, Alaska and Nebraska and travel all over the world but I always stay in the corner. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What can you easily break but never touch? [Riddle Answers]
- A blue house has blue bricks; a yellow house has a yellow bricks. What is a green house made of? [Riddle Answers]
- This monkey food makes people slip and fall in cartoons. [Riddle Answers]
- Casper was a friendly one and Demi Moore made a clay pot with one. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.