BrainBoom: Never ahead, ever behind, Yet flying swiftly past; For a child I last forever, For adults I’m gone too fast. Riddle Answer
Never ahead, ever behind, Yet flying swiftly past; For a child I last forever, For adults I’m gone too fast. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Never ahead, ever behind, Yet flying swiftly past; For a child I last forever, For adults I’m gone too fast.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Not a burden for its weight and daily carried out, He who takes it wishes it had never come about [Riddle Answers]
- I cause involuntary movements in your vehicle. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Some adults still use these to count. [Riddle Answers]
- Hink Pink Clue:nHead policeman [Riddle Answers]
- What goes up and down the stairs without moving? [Riddle Answers]
- It is a big and bulky mammal, And has a trunk just like a tree. Will store water in its nose, Which is long and like a hose. [Riddle Answers]
- I have three heads. Cut off one, I become stronger. Cut off two, I become ten. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- If this animal is killed off, all of it’s species destroyed; it becomes extinct, in a year, the species will be back. What animal is it? [Riddle Answers]
- In the fields a frightful thing. Watch it and you will find, it has a pitchfork in the front, and a broom back behind. [Riddle Answers]
- I am sometimes referred to as chips. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.