BrainBoom: What do you call bread that has been browned in a small electric oven until it is crispy? Riddle Answer
What do you call bread that has been browned in a small electric oven until it is crispy? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What do you call bread that has been browned in a small electric oven until it is crispy?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Whipping one of these out in the wrong setting is said to be terrible luck. [Riddle Answers]
- My life is often a volume of grief, your help is needed to turn a new leaf. Stiff is my spine and my body is pale. But I’m always ready to tell a tale. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- The eight of us go forth not back to protect our king from a foes attack. [Riddle Answers]
- What word looks the same upside down and backwards? [Riddle Answers]
- I let water fall on you while everyone else stays dry. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Controlled by your hands and feet. It would be nothing without a street. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- You have three stoves: A gas stove, a wood stove, and a coal stove, but only one match. Which should you light first? [Riddle Answers]
- What is deaf, dumb and blind and always tells the truth ? [Riddle Answers]
- What grows bigger the more you contract it? [Riddle Answers]
- What do Mexicans eat when it’s cold out? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.