Pythagorea 60 degree Level 14.1 14.2 14.3 14.4 14.5 14.6 14.7 14.8 Solutions/Answers
Pythagorea 60 degrees is android/iOS app developed by Horis International Limited. This game is mostly focused on geometric puzzles and construction. The workspace is divided into triangular grids lines aligned 60° to each other, that’s why this game names as pythagorea 60°. You should know all the basic Math operations. All lines and shapes are drawn on a grid whose cells are equilateral triangles. Most of the game levels can be answered using natural intuition and bye some basic laws of geometry.
You have to connect points on the grid using straight lines to construct an element, you can even use intersection points to draw. some levels are very easy some are of medium difficulty and some are very hard to solve, To help you, I am providing solutions to all the problems.
Download link for Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hil_hk.pythagorea60
Download link for iOS devices: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pythagorea-60/
If you are here for levels other than ‘Pythagorean Theorem’. Go to directory of all other levels at : http://puzzlegamemaster.com/pythagorea-60-complete/
- Pythagorea 60° Level 14.1: Construct a Right triangle whose vertices are nodes with sides of length 1, 2, and √3 and a vertex of the right angle in the point A.
- Pythagorea 60° Level 14.2: Construct an equilateral triangle whose vertices are nodes with sides of length √13 given one of the vertices.
- Pythagorea 60° Level 14.3: Construct all segments of length √7 from the point A to another node
- Pythagorea 60° Level 14.4: Construct all segments of length √13 from the point A to another node
- Pythagorea 60° Level 14.5: Construct a line at distance √7 from the given one.
- Pythagorea 60° Level 14.6: Construct an equilateral triangle whose Vertices are nodes (one of them is in the point A) and whose side length is √19.
- Pythagorea 60° Level 14.7: Construct a triangle whose vertices are nodes With sides of length √7, √19, and √31 and an obtuse angle in the point A.
- Pythagorea 60° Level 14.8: Construct a triangle whose vertices are nodes with sides of length 7, √21, and 2√7 given one of the vertices.
Feel free to comment below if you have any doubts regarding the solutions. I will try to help you guys. All other levels are posted on this blog please visit them too.
Video link to these solutions (in case you want to know the detailed solutions):