BrainBoom: One prisoner I hold who bangs my walls. I’m alarming to all, Yet charming as well. I’m smooth and shiny to all. What am I? Riddle Answer
One prisoner I hold who bangs my walls. I’m alarming to all, Yet charming as well. I’m smooth and shiny to all. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
One prisoner I hold who bangs my walls. I’m alarming to all, Yet charming as well. I’m smooth and shiny to all. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- It is the offspring of a circle and a rectangle. [Riddle Answers]
- I’m red but I can be green at times and I am even yellow. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- They’re actually great swimmers now, but later they will become excellent hoppers. [Riddle Answers]
- What travels from house to house and is sometimes narrow and sometimes wide but always stays outside? [Riddle Answers]
- A precious fluid, thicker than water. [Riddle Answers]
- What doesn’t get any wetter, no matter how much rain falls on it? [Riddle Answers]
- You can have it, and be at it, But it never lasts forever. [Riddle Answers]
- What gift should you give blind people, drunks, and nerds for Christmas? [Riddle Answers]
- They’re big and yet so far away, We see them at the end of day. They’re small and they’re above. We see them when we close our eyes, Each time we are in love. [Riddle Answers]
- To unravel me, you need a key. No key that was made by locksmith’s hand,but a key that only I will understand. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.