BrainBoom: My tines be long, my tines be short. My tines end ere, my first report. What am I? Riddle Answer
My tines be long, my tines be short. My tines end ere, my first report. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
My tines be long, my tines be short. My tines end ere, my first report. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- You’re currently trying to solve one [Riddle Answers]
- I’m a flat circular spongy roll made from yeast dough and eaten toasted and buttered. [Riddle Answers]
- What is green, has four legs, no tail, and usually heard at night? [Riddle Answers]
- What kind of table has no legs? [Riddle Answers]
- A clerk in the butcher shop is 5 feet, 10 inches tall. What does he weigh? [Riddle Answers]
- Sometimes it’s silver but also gold.Printed on paper it’s a treasure to hold.What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- Hink Pink Clue:nHappy father [Riddle Answers]
- The weapon of choice to create the biggest shock. [Riddle Answers]
- I’m always hungry and must be fed, the finger I touch will soon turn red, What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.