BrainBoom: A doctor might remove one from the neck of a Dracula victim. Riddle Answer
A doctor might remove one from the neck of a Dracula victim. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
A doctor might remove one from the neck of a Dracula victim.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I stay with you all the day but not at night. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Bury deep, Pile on stones, Yet I will. Dig up the bones. [Riddle Answers]
- An artform and its colourful result. [Riddle Answers]
- I provide cover for games of footsie and taxfree wages. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Without a bridle, or a saddle, across a thing I ride astraddle. And those I ride, by help of me, though almost blind, are made to see. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Where do beekeepers stay on vacation? [Riddle Answers]
- There was a plane crash and every single person died. Who survived? [Riddle Answers]
- I am the only word that looks the same when spelled upside down. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- When it comes in, From sea to shore, Twenty paces you’ll see, No less, no more. [Riddle Answers]
- I am quick when I’m thin. I am slow when I’m fat. Wind is my worst nightmare. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.