BrainBoom: Sometimes called chips and served with fish. Riddle Answer
Sometimes called chips and served with fish. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Sometimes called chips and served with fish.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- A famous home without color and with wings. [Riddle Answers]
- I will disappear every time you say my name. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What animal is best at hitting a baseball? [Riddle Answers]
- Round like a dishpan and smaller than a bathtub. But the ocean can’t fill it.What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- Once you have it, you want to share it. Once you share it, you don’t have it. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- They put the heat in pop tarts. [Riddle Answers]
- I am as simple as a circle, worthless as a leader; but when I follow a group, their strength increases tenfold. By myself I’m practically nothing. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am a good state, there can be no doubt of it; But those who are in, entirely are out of it. [Riddle Answers]
- They are the shore’s gallant knights. [Riddle Answers]
- Almost everyone needs it, asks for it, gives it. But almost nobody takes it. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.