BrainBoom: It’s shorter than the rest, but when you’re happy, you raise it up like it’s the best.What is it? Riddle Answer
It’s shorter than the rest, but when you’re happy, you raise it up like it’s the best.What is it? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
It’s shorter than the rest, but when you’re happy, you raise it up like it’s the best.What is it?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Mr.White followed a parking sign but was given a ticket by the policeman.Can you guess what that sign reads? [Riddle Answers]
- No thicker than your finger when it folds.As thick as what it’s holding when it holds. [Riddle Answers]
- You can earn me, you can lose me, but you can’t use me, either high or low, I can tell your status quo, either good or bad, it might make you happy or sad. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am all around you, but you cannot see me. I have no throat, but you can hear me. Valued during summer but despised in the winter. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What is something you can give away as many times you want without ever losing it? [Riddle Answers]
- A bird that is too large to fly. [Riddle Answers]
- When I take five and add six, I get eleven, but when I take six and add seven, I get one. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Can be found in the drink aisle or on a body-builder’s torso [Riddle Answers]
- There are 30 cows and 28 chickens. How many didn’t? [Riddle Answers]
- What kinds of men are always above board? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.