BrainBoom: I know a word; six letters it contains. And yet if you take one away, twelve is what remains. Riddle Answer
I know a word; six letters it contains. And yet if you take one away, twelve is what remains. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I know a word; six letters it contains. And yet if you take one away, twelve is what remains.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What does a cat have that no other animal has? [Riddle Answers]
- What tastes better than it smells? [Riddle Answers]
- What has 4 fingers and a thumb, but is not living? [Riddle Answers]
- What ties one to another and is closest to the heart? [Riddle Answers]
- Talks like this, a green wise man does. Guess my clue, you will. [Riddle Answers]
- Hink Pink Clue:nRip in a teddy [Riddle Answers]
- When people can control me, people love me. When people lose control of me, people fear me. I cast shadows, but have no shadow myself. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- This heavy and ancient suit was not worn with a tie, but was always worn in battle. [Riddle Answers]
- What kind of room has no doors or windows? [Riddle Answers]
- I go around all the places,cities, towns and villages, but never come inside.What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.