BrainBoom: I wear a red robe, with staff in hand and a stone in my throat. What am I? Riddle Answer
I wear a red robe, with staff in hand and a stone in my throat. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I wear a red robe, with staff in hand and a stone in my throat. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What runs around the whole yard without moving? [Riddle Answers]
- What social media website is a favorite among teens who don’t like to share their bedrooms? [Riddle Answers]
- When a professor’s brain goes missing. [Riddle Answers]
- I am rarely touched but always held if you are smart you’ll use me well. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Batman, Archie, Betty and Veronica all started as these. [Riddle Answers]
- I can be told and can make you crazy. Most people don’t like me and think I’m harmful. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Hinky Pinky Clue:nGoofy William [Riddle Answers]
- You get many of me, but never enough. After the last one, your life soon will snuff. You may have one of me but one day a year, When the last one is gone, your life disappears. [Riddle Answers]
- When I type I tap these on the keys. [Riddle Answers]
- A seven-letter word, containing thousands of word. What is the word? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.