BrainBoom: I run but have no feet. I roar but have no mouth. I wear a belt but have no waist. I always drink but never eat. What am I? Riddle Answer
I run but have no feet. I roar but have no mouth. I wear a belt but have no waist. I always drink but never eat. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I run but have no feet. I roar but have no mouth. I wear a belt but have no waist. I always drink but never eat. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- A hill full, a hole full; yet you cannot catch a bowl full. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- How far can a raccoon run into the woods? [Riddle Answers]
- A house with two occupants, sometimes one, rarely three. Break the walls,eat the borders, then throw away me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- The fans of the pied piper’s smooth sound who are feared by elephants [Riddle Answers]
- I travel, entertain, I am also called the boss, the guardian or the chief and many times I have to make the most and the biggest decisions. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- One of the few times it’s encouraged to lock lips with a stranger. [Riddle Answers]
- He is known to commit a friendly home invasion one night a year, never taking but always leaving stuff behind [Riddle Answers]
- If you lose me you may cause people around me to lose me too. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- When someone uses this acronym, you know you’ve got to pick up the pace [Riddle Answers]
- What can be seen but never found that only hides in the unwound? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.