BrainBoom: A large oasis in the desert. Come with cash and leave with none. What am I? Riddle Answer
A large oasis in the desert. Come with cash and leave with none. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
A large oasis in the desert. Come with cash and leave with none. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Seven brothers, five work all day.The other two, just play or pray. [Riddle Answers]
- Two in a whole and four in a pair. Six in a trio you see. Eight’s a quartet but what you must get is the name that fits just one of me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- You row in one while you float. [Riddle Answers]
- When life gives you these, make a refreshing beverage. [Riddle Answers]
- If there are three cups of sugar and you take one away, how many do you have? [Riddle Answers]
- Thinkers hold this body part. [Riddle Answers]
- If you’re stealing honey, be prepared to receive vengeance in this form. [Riddle Answers]
- Rappers and Mr. T wear these in abundance. [Riddle Answers]
- What can you never have for breakfast? [Riddle Answers]
- You cannot keep me until you have given me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.