BrainBoom: I feather and run but am not a bird. I bleed but I’ve never lived. What am I? Riddle Answer
I feather and run but am not a bird. I bleed but I’ve never lived. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I feather and run but am not a bird. I bleed but I’ve never lived. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What has green hair, a round red head and a long thin white beard? [Riddle Answers]
- This is a Japanese food consisting of cooked vinegared rice sushi-meshi combined with other ingredients, usually raw fish or other seafood. [Riddle Answers]
- I live above a star who never burns. I have 11 neighbors but they never turn. My initial are p, q, r, and sometimes s. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Pirates put their booty in it. [Riddle Answers]
- I belong to you but others use me more often than you do. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I can fill any space, float, and disappear. Never touching the ground I help others get around. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am wet when drying. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- You can find me in abundance in Greenland, in a box, in a sweet treat but you’ll never ever find me in an oven. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Holding two swords and eight spears.Dressed in a cowleather tunic. He peeks through a hole in the door. [Riddle Answers]
- A darkcolored creature serenaded by Lennon and McCartney. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.