BrainBoom: I am hot then cold, a liquid then solid, and I am at once flaky and wet. What am I? Riddle Answer
I am hot then cold, a liquid then solid, and I am at once flaky and wet. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I am hot then cold, a liquid then solid, and I am at once flaky and wet. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- It can be in a hat, Or out of the bag. If you see it you’ll be smitten, ‘Cause it’s fluffy like a mitten. [Riddle Answers]
- Slang for the male half in a marriage. [Riddle Answers]
- It’s hard to see me when I’m working. It’s hard to see when I’m not working. Keep me wet or I’ll be uncomfortable. I spend a lot of time around balls. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What chins are never shaved? [Riddle Answers]
- This orange vegetable is a favorite of Bugs Bunny. [Riddle Answers]
- In your fire you hear me scream! Creaking and whining yet I am dead before you lay me in your hearth. [Riddle Answers]
- A beacon from home to guide your way. It can be a lifesaver on a stormy day. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- Lighter than feather and softer than silk, yet the strongest man in the world cannot hold me for more than a few minutes. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I’m a blended cold beverage made up of milk, ice cream and fruit. I bring all the boys to the yard. [Riddle Answers]
- What do you call a dumb bunny? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.