BrainBoom: I am hot then cold, a liquid then solid, and I am at once flaky and wet. What am I? Riddle Answer
I am hot then cold, a liquid then solid, and I am at once flaky and wet. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I am hot then cold, a liquid then solid, and I am at once flaky and wet. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Where do all unwanted shoes go? [Riddle Answers]
- What has two hands, a round face, always runs, but stays in place? [Riddle Answers]
- A sphere has three, a circle has two, and a point has zero. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- I am good at concealing what’s real and hide what’s true. Sometime, I bring out the courage in you! What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- In this place, people lie, people cry, and people ask why. In this place, people sleep, people weep, and people’s solitude, they keep. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- I am rarely touched but always held if you are smart you’ll use me well. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Food can help me survive, but water will kill me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Take away my first letter, then take away my second letter. Then take away the rest of my letters, yet I remain the same. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- The more holes you cover the lower it goes. [Riddle Answers]
- What is made of wood and metal and must be buried before it works? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.