BrainBoom: Found at the back of a book or in an abdomen. What am I? Riddle Answer
Found at the back of a book or in an abdomen. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Found at the back of a book or in an abdomen. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I always run but never walk, I sometimes sing but cannot talk, No head on which a hat to place, You always look me in the face. [Riddle Answers]
- I am a person but not alive I can breathe but with no lungs I can float but no wings I can see you but you can not see me. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- You can do this with your friends. You can do this with your nose. But don’t do it with your friend’s nose! [Riddle Answers]
- Bold are the first; true are the second; playful are the third; clever are the fourth; forceful are the fifth. [Riddle Answers]
- Boxers do this for a living and kids do it in the backseat for free. [Riddle Answers]
- What do you throw out when you need it but put away when you don’t? [Riddle Answers]
- It is where kings, queens, knights and bishops go to war together. [Riddle Answers]
- I am milky white and scares people. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What starts with an “e” but only has a single letter in it? [Riddle Answers]
- I’m a thick slice of beef or other high-quality meat or fish that is often cooked on a grill or fried. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.