BrainBoom: Covered in stone and sun. It’s home to many but also none. What is it? Riddle Answer
Covered in stone and sun. It’s home to many but also none. What is it? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Covered in stone and sun. It’s home to many but also none. What is it?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Break me but I’ll continue to work, touch me and maybe I’ll stay with you forever. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they? [Riddle Answers]
- What runs around the whole yard without moving? [Riddle Answers]
- A mysterious, fantastic creature, It has one defining feature, And for humans at their worst, In their eyes it’s just a horse [Riddle Answers]
- What do they call Miley Cyrus in Europe? [Riddle Answers]
- What has six faces, But does not wear makeup. It also has twenty-one eyes, But cannot see? [Riddle Answers]
- The thinkers usually hold this body part [Riddle Answers]
- You can easily touch me but not see me. You can throw me out but never away. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Always well dressed, but I never fly. Black and white, sometimes in a tie. I swim and slide, and dance and glide, With one person by my side. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I go up and down the stairs without moving. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.