BrainBoom: A kind of weather that comes your way, but add a “D” and it will run away Riddle Answer
A kind of weather that comes your way, but add a “D” and it will run away BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
A kind of weather that comes your way, but add a “D” and it will run away:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I am often sold by children entrepreneurs in summer time. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Between you and the net stands this vigilant protector of the scoreboard. [Riddle Answers]
- What can you fill a room with that takes up no space? [Riddle Answers]
- I have one eye, See near and far, I hold the moments you treasure, And the things that make you weep. [Riddle Answers]
- Those with eyes bigger than their stomach will definitely leave the restaurant with one of them. It is named after a house pet as well. [Riddle Answers]
- What has black spots and a white face, is fat not thin, and helps you to win, but tumbles all over the place? [Riddle Answers]
- Even the oldest ones can be described as current, but a little mainstream. [Riddle Answers]
- Though I should be unique, you’ve made most of us the same. I would be stronger, if my characters were stranger. [Riddle Answers]
- The distance from the top of your head to the floor standing up straight. [Riddle Answers]
- You roll it or you buy it, People say you shouldn’t try it, Because you may get a stroke, From inhaling all that smoke. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.