BrainBoom: An action done on mosquito bites. What am I? Riddle Answer
An action done on mosquito bites. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
An action done on mosquito bites. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I question what lies above, and I’m shared with those you love. At my sound your hands will shake, and oft heard soon after wake. A card not found in a deck. [Riddle Answers]
- Serves as a go between in business. [Riddle Answers]
- I have no eyes, no legs or ears and I help move the earth. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- We are five little objects of an everyday sort, You will find us all in a tennis court. [Riddle Answers]
- I’m a long, green-skinned fruit with watery flesh, usually eaten raw in salads or pickled. [Riddle Answers]
- What has keys but no locks, Space but no room, You can enter but you can’t exit. [Riddle Answers]
- I am whole but incomplete. I have no eyes, yet I see. You can see, and see right through me. My largest part is one fourth of what I once was. [Riddle Answers]
- I am a fruit with seed on the outside. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- In many years, not much has happened. In many minutes, a lot has happened. In one second, everything has happened. [Riddle Answers]
- What can be underwater, under fire, on fire and taking water all at the same time? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.