BrainBoom: I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I? Riddle Answer
I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I am full of wisdom and knowledge. I get what you want in a blink of an eye. I am known to man as full of endless wisdom. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Every team needs one of these before hitting the field. Get pumped! [Riddle Answers]
- Hard to catch, easy to hold. Can’t be seen, unless it’s cold [Riddle Answers]
- What’s black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when you’re all through with it? [Riddle Answers]
- Its fleece is warm and wooly white. And when you lie awake at night, count it and you’ll fall asleep. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- What can’t be used until it’s broken? [Riddle Answers]
- What can go through glass without breaking it? [Riddle Answers]
- Look into my face and I’m everybody. Scratch my back and I’m nobody. [Riddle Answers]
- What do you throw out when you want to use it, but take in when you don’t want to use it? [Riddle Answers]
- What does a newspaper reporter use to dry himself after his shower? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.