BrainBoom: A clerk in the butcher shop is 5 feet, 10 inches tall. What does he weigh? Riddle Answer
A clerk in the butcher shop is 5 feet, 10 inches tall. What does he weigh? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
A clerk in the butcher shop is 5 feet, 10 inches tall. What does he weigh?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- A leathery snake, with a stinging bite. I’ll stay coiled up, unless I must fight. [Riddle Answers]
- Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce and cheese in a sesame seed bun. [Riddle Answers]
- I can be white or dark, I am sweet and sometimes bitter and you see me on a cupcake or in a cookie. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What room do ghosts avoid? [Riddle Answers]
- Never resting, never still, Silently moving from hill to hill, I do not walk, run or trot, But all is cool where I am not. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am grew up outside society, I am wild, my voice echoes throughout the jungle and nature is my playground. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- The main difference between us and zombies. [Riddle Answers]
- I’m made for one but meant for two; I can be worn for many years but usually just a few; You won’t ever need me unless you say you do. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What is long and slim, works in light; has but one eye, and an awful bite? [Riddle Answers]
- What do people make that you can’t see? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.