BrainBoom: You throw away the outside, eat the inside, and throw away the inside. What is it? Riddle Answer
You throw away the outside, eat the inside, and throw away the inside. What is it? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
You throw away the outside, eat the inside, and throw away the inside. What is it?:
CORN ON COB
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I have legs but walk not, a strong back but work not. Two good arms but reach not. A seat but sit and tarry not. [Riddle Answers]
- I transfer oxygen from the atmosphere to your blood. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I’m really blue, but when you see me I’m red. You don’t see me too often. I’m there for you if you’re hurt, but I’m good for you. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What hard rock group has four dudes but neither of them plays a guitar? [Riddle Answers]
- One way I’m loose, one way I’m tight. Out with left, in with right. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Alight or in dark, my face is a leer. In a field with my brothers, you’ll find me without bother, For that autumn day is mine. [Riddle Answers]
- What is a sleeping child? [Riddle Answers]
- What do you call a fish without an eye? [Riddle Answers]
- It will not die when hung, and will dry when wrung. [Riddle Answers]
- When someone uses this acronym, you know you’ve got to pick up the pace [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.