BrainBoom: You bury me when I’m alive and dig me up when I’m dead. What am I? Riddle Answer
You bury me when I’m alive and dig me up when I’m dead. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
You bury me when I’m alive and dig me up when I’m dead. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I end and begin the day, Without me, you’ll pay. With the aid of sheep, All my benefits you shall reap. If I make you miss class, You shall not pass! What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I describe a toilet cleaner as well as one of Santa’s reindeer. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Shoot at me a thousand times and I may still survive; one scratch from you and me will find your prospects take a dive. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- You’re having a bad day if 12 peers deem you to be this. [Riddle Answers]
- What word becomes smaller when you add 2 letters to it? [Riddle Answers]
- It flows out of the soil, It burns you if it boils, And holds us in its coils, More valuable than gold, As black as it is old. [Riddle Answers]
- Brings the sky a lot closer. [Riddle Answers]
- What has toes but no feet or legs? [Riddle Answers]
- Tomorrow’s yesterday. Yesterday’s tomorrow. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- These women make princesses scrub floors and sometimes try to poison them with apples. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.