BrainBoom: You bury me when I am alive, and dig me up when I die. What am I? Riddle Answer
You bury me when I am alive, and dig me up when I die. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
You bury me when I am alive, and dig me up when I die. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Tear me off and scratch my head, what once red is now black. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- A box without hinges, key or lid, Yet golden treasure inside is hid. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- A famous home without color and with wings. [Riddle Answers]
- Without this, H2o would just be 2o. [Riddle Answers]
- Two in a whole and four in a pair. Six in a trio you see. Eight’s a quartet but what you must get is the name that fits just one of me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I go around all the places; cities, towns and villages, but never come inside. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Hink Pink Clue:nA fearful evening [Riddle Answers]
- I block the sun, I can keep you warm. Spell my name backwards and say it twice and you shall be on your way. [Riddle Answers]
- What kind of shoes can you make out of banana peels? [Riddle Answers]
- A person who chews the ends of their fingers. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.