BrainBoom: With sharp edged wit and pointed poise. It can settle disputes without making a noise. Riddle Answer
With sharp edged wit and pointed poise. It can settle disputes without making a noise. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
With sharp edged wit and pointed poise. It can settle disputes without making a noise.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- When I am sad, I change colour from white to grey. My tears fall to the ground and my cries are low and rumbling. In my anger I send great flashes of light above. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Poorly behaved children often find themselves sitting in these. [Riddle Answers]
- What weighs less than blue ? [Riddle Answers]
- As a state in America. I am round on both sides and high in the middle. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I have eyes that do not see. I have feet, but I can’t walk. I have a heart that does not beat. I have hands, but I can’t feel. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What animal gives away money and says moo? [Riddle Answers]
- They come to witness the night without being called, a sailor’s guide and a poet’s tears. They are lost to the sight each day without the hand of a thief. [Riddle Answers]
- The more that there is of this, the less you see. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- I increase head turning rate tremendously for girls at beaches. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Green on the outside but red and black inside. I am food but mostly liquid. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.