BrainBoom: With a halo of water and a tongue of wood, stone as skin long I stood. What am I? Riddle Answer
With a halo of water and a tongue of wood, stone as skin long I stood. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
With a halo of water and a tongue of wood, stone as skin long I stood. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What you make after you’ve weighed your options. [Riddle Answers]
- I am the most valuable yet I have no value. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- During the 1800’s these turned women into hourglasses and is becoming more popular again these days [Riddle Answers]
- Which weighs more? A pound of iron or a pound of feathers? [Riddle Answers]
- According to kids’ entertainment, these reptiles are gifted at martial arts and surfer-dude slang [Riddle Answers]
- Small, containing light, You’ll need it in the dark, It will provide that spark, and shine into the night. Will light up any pyre, ‘Cause it can help make a fire. [Riddle Answers]
- If 5 cats catch 5 mice in 5 minutes, how long will it take one cat to catch a mouse? [Riddle Answers]
- It can be cracked, It can be made, It can be told, it can be played. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- I can be white or dark, I am sweet and sometimes bitter and you see me on a cupcake or in a cookie. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What key is the hardest to turn? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.