BrainBoom: Which word contains 26 letters but only three syllables? Riddle Answer
Which word contains 26 letters but only three syllables? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Which word contains 26 letters but only three syllables?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- My favorite foods are beer and doughnuts, I went to space and won a Grammy, I love to fall asleep at work and I am a father of 3. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Looks like water, but it’s heat. Sits on sand, lays on concrete. A play on the eyes, but it’s all lies. [Riddle Answers]
- People need me yet they give me away every day. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- How do you drown a hipster? [Riddle Answers]
- Flour of England, fruit of Spain, Met together in a shower of rain; Put in a bag tied round with a string, If you’ll tell me this riddle, I’ll give you a ring. [Riddle Answers]
- What social media website is a favorite among teens who don’t like to share their bedrooms? [Riddle Answers]
- You have 14 brown socks, 14 blue socks and 14 black socks in your sock drawer. How many socks must you remove (without looking to be sure) to have a matched pair? [Riddle Answers]
- We are five little objects of an everyday sort,You will find us all in a tennis court. [Riddle Answers]
- I always have to work with something in my eye. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What is the thing that stays the same size, but the more it’s used the more it decreases? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.