BrainBoom: When kings, queens, knights and bishops go to war? Riddle Answer
When kings, queens, knights and bishops go to war? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
When kings, queens, knights and bishops go to war?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Sometimes it’s silver but also gold.Printed on paper it’s a treasure to hold.What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- You hold my tail while I fish for you. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- We chop its feet; we drink its blood.What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- What is that which, while it lives, constantly changes its habit, that is buried before it is dead, and whose tomb is valued wherever it is found? [Riddle Answers]
- A kind of weather that comes your way, but add a “D” and it will run away [Riddle Answers]
- This company makes billions of dollars selling Windows. [Riddle Answers]
- I crawl on the earth and rise on a pillar. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- *Forward* *backwards* is what I do all day. I come in all different shapes and sizes. I can be scary, and I can calm you down. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What has a head, can’t think, but drives? [Riddle Answers]
- I am the place to turn when nature calls. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.