BrainBoom: When is 1500 plus 20 and 1600 minus 40 the same thing? Riddle Answer
When is 1500 plus 20 and 1600 minus 40 the same thing? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
When is 1500 plus 20 and 1600 minus 40 the same thing?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- It’s in your hand though you cannot feel it. Only you and time can reveal it. [Riddle Answers]
- What can be broken without being touched? [Riddle Answers]
- What can stand in place of a country but still fold away in a drawer? [Riddle Answers]
- What did zero say to eight? [Riddle Answers]
- Cows do this to salt and humans do it to ice cream. [Riddle Answers]
- There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh? [Riddle Answers]
- A precious stone, as clear as diamond. Seek it out while the sun’s near the horizon. Though you can walk on water with its power, try to keep it, and it’ll vanish in an hour. [Riddle Answers]
- Who makes it, has no need of it. Who buys it, has no use for it. Who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- What force and strength cannot get through, I with my unique teeth can do. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Bold are the first; true are the second; playful are the third; clever are the fourth; forceful are the fifth. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.